Module:Betrayal At House On The Hill
|Publisher||Avalon Hill (Hasbro)||Era||Contemporary|
Betrayal at House on the Hill quickly builds suspense and excitement as players explore a haunted mansion of their own design, encountering spirits and frightening omens that foretell their fate.
Betrayal at House on the Hill is a tile game that allows players to build their own haunted house room by room, tile by tile, creating a new thrilling game board every time.
Secretly, one of the characters betrays the rest of the party, and the innocent members of the party must defeat the traitor in their midst before it’s too late!
To play you'll need the "traitor's tome" and the "secrets of survival" books.
PDF Versions of these books may be downloaded from the Wizards of the Coast's website at http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/downloads
Updates in 1.1b:
- Dice have been corrected to roll 0-2 instead of 1-6
- Naming of dice changed from "d6" to just "dice"
- Shuffling is now manual instead of at game start only
- Players 1 & 2 added
- Room tiles can now be moved without holding down the shift key
- Discard pile is now face-down
- The Opportunist