|Publisher||Games Workshop Ltd.||Era||Fantasy|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
This is a central repository for game variants of the popular BloodBowl Fantasy Football game. Currently the Dungeonbowl mod is finished, the LRB5 version, of the rules can be found here: DungeonBowl rules
I have added in pitches for other popular variants, such as StreetBowl, Deathbowl, BB7s, Beach Bowl
LRB5 rules of Bloodbowl can be found here:
LRB5 BloodBowl rules
Version 1.3 (3rd June 2007)
- Added in boards for Bridge Bowl, Bloodbowl Sevens, Beach Bowl, Street Bowl and DeathBowl
- Added Rules for these variants into the Help files
- Added a longer Range Ruler, and a Crowd Throwin template
- If anyone knows how to add in a Java Class where you can preload a roster from a HTML/XML file, then please let me know, as I suck at that kind of stuff!
Version 1.2 (27th March 2007)
- Chests and teleporters now have transparent backgrounds, to blend in with the tiles
- Changed the highlight colour to white and thinned the lines to be more visible against the black background
- Added a replacement icon for the Norse Snow Troll
- Added an L tile, and smaller walkway tiles to allow greater customisation of dungeons. also added a pit tile
- Added in an endzone marker to allow custom endzones to be created
- I might not have mentioned it before... but I also added in Overview and Zoom capability to the mod to facilitate easy viewing. I also doubled the size of the game board!
- Fixed a bug where Norse players wouldnt go stunned/prone!
Version 1.1 (26th March 2007)
- Changed icons to accomodate Norse new player positions in LRB5
Version 1.0 (26th March 2007)
- Initial release