Module:Cataclysm: A Second World War
|Cataclysm v1'1a.vmod||module||50.38 MB||2018-08-28||3.2.17|
|Cataclysm v1'1.vmod||module||50.38 MB||2018-08-09||3.2.17|
|Cataclysm v1'0.vmod||module||50.38 MB||2018-05-21||3.2.17|
|Unofficial WW1 Usermod|
|Cataclysm WW1 v1'2.vmod||module||20.85 MB||2019-01-14||3.2.17|
V1.1a: Scenario setup for C.4 fixed.
V1.1: The only functionality change is to move the War Status marker from the "Removed from Game" pile in the Countermix window, to the 1949-50 box on the Turn Track, where it is much easier to find. All remaining changes are fixes to the scenarios, mirroring the errata from the PPSD or correcting VASSAL-only setup errors:
- C1: One Soviet flag moved from Available to the Production Holding Box.
- C2: German Victory marker moved from 0 to 1.
- C3: German cube and Benelux army removed from Benelux. German Victory marker moved from 7 to 6.
- C4: Soviet aid moved from Chicom army in Gansu to Available.
- C5: One American army moved from Force Pool to Washington DC.
- C6: One American army moved from Force Pool to Washington DC; one American fleet moved from countermix to Action Cup.
- The War Status marker is conveniently located in the 1949-50 box of the Turn Track for scenarios C1, C2, and C7.
- Some Guy