Module:Commands & Colors: Medieval
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Mixed|
|Length||60 minutes||Series||Commands & Colors|
Base Game v 1 (English)
- added the possibility to play inspired action directly from the leadership card (right-click menu); - consistent reporting from the different game components; - alt is now the meta-key for command cards (drawing, activating, flipping and deleting) to avoid any interaction with the units on the board;
- fixed bug in leader loss count; - fixed bug on unit trail removal when eliminated; - added a message when units sound is switched on/off;
- added plus/minus buttons for the inspired action tokens; - selecting a battlefield or leadership action in the hand window; automatically decreases the number of inspired leadership tokens; - added light background card slot outlines in player hand windows; - added command cards inventory button; - added "target" marker to city gates; - automatically put a unit under a leader when stacked; - removed "attack" marker from leaders; - uniform color in player hand windows, irrespective of window size; - text labels for leaders, units and terrain hexes now are "Serif bold Italic" 20 points, with transparent background. I've got rid of those terrible post-it style stickers! - unified "CTR-L" command to add labels to terrain and units; - added the "AoE" menu entry to units with range 2; - no discard menu entry for command cards when in player hand; - substituted the wrong "leaders" card with a color-consistent version; - code clean-up (eliminated unnecessary prototypes);
- updated with the corrected "Leaders" card.
- background of the left panel consistent with the graphic theme of the main map; - consistently implemented writings in the same color; - leader correctly counted in the tournament "block lost" counter; - prototypes for leader features; - fixed links for scenario 006 and 011.
C&C Ancients is Richard Borg's game of medieval warfare, published by GMT Games.
You can find info, rules, scenarios and more on Commands & Colors: Ancients website.