Module:Commands & Colors: Napoleonics
|Length||1 hour||Series||Commands & Colors|
|2.53 - Official module|
|1.31 - Unofficial extension|
|1.42 - Discontinued former official module|
|Commands & Colors Napoleonics v1.42.vmod||Module||9.68 MB||2010-12-19||3.1.15||Joel Toppen|
- Update with Prussians
Extension Version 1.31: Unofficial extension, added some more fanmade scenarios, units and markers
This extension is only compatible with the new Main Module version 2.4 and higher
Version 1.41 notes:
- Keyboard shortcuts in sync with the C&CA module
- Marker color codes in sync with C&CA module
- To take a random card from your hand and place it on the Square Display:
1. Click on the Square button in your Hand Window.
2. Open the Squares Window and click on the button corresponding to the space on the Square Display you wish to send a random card to. One random card from your hand is sent there; the others are returned to your hand.
- To return a card to your hand from the Square Display, right-click on it and choose the return to hand option. The card will appear in the right-most space in your hand.
- When playing a Scout card, draw the cards from the Draw Pile onto the map. Discard the card you don't want and use the right-click function noted above to send the selected card to your hand.
- To view the whole map at once, use the middle zoom button and choose to have the map fit your screen height or width. Hovering your mouse over pieces will create a blow-up image of the piece.
- The dice may be moved around. Hold the shift key down and left-click. You may then drag it around to another location if you desire.
- Joel Toppen