|Publisher||Wizards of the Coast||Era||American West|
|Players||2 to 6||Scale||Abstract|
Welcome to the Weird West!
I present to you the initial version of Doomtown on VASSAL.
Cards from Episodes 1,2 & 3 are now available. Others will be added as time permits. If you downloaded version 0.1 previously, you will need to rebuild any decks you made. There have been changes to the cards that do not get updated in saved decks when you update the Module.
Added in 0.2:
- Wanted markers
- Fear Level counter on the table
- Cards are face up when they are in play or in a hand
- Added a turn counter
- Added a die to use if needed to select Events
- Corrected some card issues and added flavor text
To do list:
- Make a Pull command
- Expand to 4 players
- Separate deckbuilding from play so that players cannot add cards to the middle of a game
Things that I've noticed and need to fix in the next version:
- Kenny's Suit/Value show through the mask
- Make sure all hand windows are sized consistently
- See if I can move the pile labels to the bottom of the stacks
- Shuichi Niwa