Module:Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures
|Publisher||Wizards of the Coast||Era||Fantasy|
|RPG Tactical 1.1|
|RPGTactical.v1.1.0.vmod||Module (see notes below)||11.3 MB||2012-12-16||3.1.20|
|Scenario_cache.vmdx||Extension (see notes below)||409 KB||unknown||unknown|
|RPGMapper2.23.vmdx||Extension (see notes below)||7.99 MB||unknown||unknown|
|DDM2 Extension.vmdx||Extension||11.21 MB||unknown||unknown|
|DDM2.vmod||Module (see notes below)||6.57 MB||unknown||unknown|
|RPG Mapper 1.5.1|
|RPGMapper.vmod||Module (see notes below)||6.97 MB||unknown||unknown|
|Miniatures Skirmish Game 1-9-1.vmod||Module||5.57 MB||unknown||unknown|
|Contributors||Darkfather, tullywi, Hougar, Calsir, kevin|
Dungeons and Dragons Miniature Skirmish game. Updated through Dungeons of Dread.
The Eternal Campaign extension contains extra maps and tiles that have been used in the Eternal Campaign.
- This is the Mod for DDM2 game. It contains all units as of 1/11/18 . The DDM2_ext will be required to run this mod properly.|
RPG Mapper Extension Notes
- There is a new extension called RPG Mapper. It takes the original RPG Mapper module and allows it to work with the latest minis. It will work with all future editions of the skirmish module. This extension is not compatible with skirmishing. If you want to do both, I suggest having a folder for skirmish and a folder for RPG. Both folders would contain the module and extension folder. The new RPG Mapper extension should then be placed in the RPG extension folder.
- This extension is for running RPG sessions on Vassal. It is mostly made up of the Vassal mod RPG Mapper. This extension gives the old module an automatic update as new units come out
Scenario Cache Notes
- This contains the Icingdeath Icon and Icingdeath's Lair map.
RPG Mapper Module 1.5.1 Notes
- Playing aid for DMs running role-playing campaigns
- This module is heavily based on the work of Amurayi and Darkfather, utilizing the base map and figures from the DnD Miniatures Skirmish game. What I added were several features for the DM and players to add full functionality to a online roleplaying session.
- This module has only been through light playtesting. Feel free to send comments and suggestions to me on this forum or at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm very interested to know if it works well/poorly, where it needs works, etc.
RPG Tactical 1.1 Notes
- This is a rework of Miniature Skirmish Game and RPG Mapper to be used by groups composed of players and a gamemaster. It introduces the side of Dungeon Master that has control over the map setup and the display of tiles and units. Of course, credits are due to the creators of Miniatures Skirmish Game 1.14.4.
1.1.0 - 12/16/2012
- Changed Areas of Effects:
- Added 4 different interchangeable shades
- Moved the area of effect layer below Units and Notes
1.0.0 - 07/10/2009
- Initial Release