Module:Horse & Musket: Dawn of an Era
|Publisher||Hollandspiele||Era||Age of Reason|
|Year||2017||Topic||War of the Spanish Succession|
|Length||1 to 2 hours||Series||Horse & Musket|
|Horse & Musket Volume 1 - Dawn of an Era.vmod||Module||33.05 MB||2018-09-06||3.2|
|Horse & Musket Volume 1 - Dawn of an Era 1.1.vmod||Module||37.94 MB||2018-09-24||3.2|
|Horse & Musket Volume 1 - Dawn of an Era 1.2.vmod||Module||44.65 MB||2018-10-18||3.2|
- With all the optional rules this is a 'sandbox' module where the user can choose how to implement the game.
- The scenarios are built with the units set up for the base version. All units can be rotated to represent line or column formation and facing.
- 20 'In the box' Scenarios and 2 'Bonus' Scenarios.
- Increased the size of the combat units and went to vertical stacking.
- Combat units can be labelled for Low Ammo.
- Unnamed Leaders can be named.
- Added a Gold Fleurus to the counters of the Leaders that have Charisma.
- Terrain can be labelled, for example: City names, rivers, comments, entry/exit hexes, etc...
- Added an Eliminate Unit function and Eliminated Units Holding Box.
- Added Map Title.
- Added the Combat Units, Baggage Trains, Named Leaders and new Markers from Volume 2.
- Added three Unit Characteristics Lines to each Combat Unit so traits like 'Matchlock', 'Pikes', 'Tenacity', 'Rough Terrain Mastery', etc. can be marked on the counter.
- Added VP Label and VP Value to the VP counters.
- Added VP Value to the Baggage Trains.
- Added '+1/2 VP' to the back sides of the VP track counters.
- Added a Bad Weather Marker for Turn Track.
- Added full counter sets for each color group.
- Added fourth and fifth Unit Characteristics Lines to each Combat Unit.
- Added Nationality and Player Labels to CAP and VP counters.
- Added the Game Charts.
- Added optional scenario set ups that include Nationality Characteristics and suggested Line/Column formation.
- Some Guy