Module:Illusions Of Glory
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Strategic|
|IoG v1.vmod||Module||11.25 MB||2017-10-17||3.2.17|
|IoG v1.1.vmod||Module||11.25 MB||2017-10-17||3.2.17|
Version 1.1 fixes the bug of the missing CP Total War cards, and the misplaced CP Removed Cards deck.
Illusions of Glory VASSAL Module Instructions
1. The module is pretty straight-forward, not many bells or whistles as far as automation goes.
2. Units not found on map at start of the game can be found in Force Pool windows; Markers are in the Markers tray accessible from the toolbar button.
3. 'Draw Card' buttons in player hand windows will... You guessed it! Draw a card! Card options for the beginning of the game (per 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 of the rules) are pre-positioned in player hand windows. Players should choose which card they wish to start with, then drag the unwanted cards into their DECK (top right and bottom right of main window).
4. DECKs are set to auto-shuffle.
5. Using the 'Return Action Markers' button on toolbar will return the action markers of both players to their starting stack, and order them from 1 on top to 6 on bottom. How nifty!
- Joel Toppen