Module:Interceptor Ace: Daylight Air Defense Over Germany, 1943-44
|Interceptor Ace v1-1.vmod||Module||17.73 MB||2020-01-13||3.2.17|
|Interceptor Ace v1.vmod||Module||17.71 MB||2020-01-03||3.2.17|
(c) 2019 by Compass Games
- 1. Hold shift key down and right-click on the Interceptor aircraft mat to select/change aircraft type.
- 2. The toolbar buttons to increase sorties and kills produces an effect on the sortie and kill markers located in the Markers tab of the pieces tray. IMPORTANT: There are separate buttons to tally Bomber Kills and total Kills. Increasing the Bomber Kills also increased the total Kills.
- 3. Clicking on the draw 1st combat card button on toolbar will discard all previously drawn combat cards + draw 1 new combat card. The draw defensive fire card only draws a single card. To reshuffle, right-click on discard pile.
- 4. The mission log has not been included in the module. Use the notepad to log special notes, etc.
- 5. Nearly all of the game's charts have been included.
- Joel Toppen