Module:La Bataille de France, 1940
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
Files and Module Information
|lbf40.vmod||Module||66.7 MB||2015-03-28||3.2.6||Tim McCarron|
|LBF-2.51.vmod||Module||79.79 MB||2019-12-18||188.8.131.52||David Bennett|
|WSS-LBF-3.0.vmod||Module||65.85 MB||2020-11-11||3.4.x||David Bennett|
Version 1.0 Check the Module Quick Ref Guide found under the Charts Window for info (visual guide) - fairly straight forward module otherwise.
Any questions ask here or email me - I'll catch them
Right now only thing Im considering I didn't get in was markers for Vet/Green units - Vets were easy (medal icon) but couldn't come up for anything for Green units so left that out for now - open to suggestions!
Version 2.51 Check the "Using This Module" found under the Help menu. Many updates have been added for this version
- In-Command check has been changed from a country level to a service level ie. a German 'A' Company Armor officer will not effect a German 'A' Company infantry platoon.
- Fire factor and Assault values will be automatically reduced with step loss
- Initiative rolls with modifiers
- Added the markers for Vet/Green units
- Conceal Units and Mine counters from Opponent
- Please Note:Version 3.0 will only work with vassal versions 3.4.x and above...*****
- Clean up of coding for slighter faster Turn Phasing
- Fixed a couple of incorrect counters
- Added "No initiative" option for first turn in the initiative dice roller.
- Tim McCarron