Module:Napoleon At Bay: Defend the Gates of Paris
|Publisher||Operational Studies Group||Era||Napoleonic|
|NAB_Map_2011_0621_sm.gif||Map Image||5.56 MB||2011-06-21||GIF|
|Contributors||JokerRulez and Jeff Wise|
- 2014-01-19 - Module version 1.0.2 has been posted. The missing Defrance YG Cav counter and Tschernis Kos counter have been added. The Notes markers now can be deleted. The Hide/Unhide units button has been added to global play.
- 2013-02-27 - Module version 1.0.0 has been posted. All functionality necessary to play is available. Scenario(s) have not been set up.
- 2013-02-23 - All charts, turn tracking, AOD's, etc are complete. All artwork is finished. Many pieces have been created. A couple hundred more pieces to create and this will be done.
- 2013-02-20 - Module work is well underway with significant artwork finished. Module building about to commence.
- 2011-06-25 - Module version 0.0.1 has been posted. This has the very nice map image by Jeff Wise and will form the core of the module to be built.
- Ulv Miller