Module:Nations in Arms: Valmy to Waterloo
|NIA v1.4_2.vmod||module||43.31 MB||2013-07-10||3.2.7|
|NIA v1.5.vmod||module||50.15 MB||2020-05-06||3.2.17|
|Maintainer||Kevin Graves, Tom Swider|
|Contributors||Christian van Someren, Mark Hodgkinson|
- Add better splash screen graphic (game box cover).
- All scenarios included. Scenario notes regarding individual unit setup included as a Label on appropriate units.
- Made button graphics more consistent.
- Rotate contact markers and activation markers.
- Added army boxes to country windows and rerouted shortcuts to those rather than boxes on map.
- Created Record Track window (season, year, money, alliance credits, naval boxes).
- Shortcut to return chits to cup; hint: select all the markers, send to cup. They'll stack "on top" of the cup and you'll just need to drag them slightly to deposit them all.
- Shortcut to send French naval units to Corsairs box, and other Naval units to Escorts box.
- Fix siege markers so they are multi-step.
- Add named areas so that moving markers generate log messages if user has set their preferences to do so.
- ZoI shading for armies.
- Enable vassal native Notes button feature.
- Show dice roll totals.
- Added major power markers for Austria, Prussia, Russia, and Spain.
- Added minor power markers for Romagna, Dalmatia, Italy, Rhine Confederation, Sardinia, Sicily, Westphalia. Not sure if what I have are the correct period flags so if they are not please provide a graphic.
- Add charts (e.g. CRT, Terrain Effects).
- Fixed error messages for sending minor forces to the force pools.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some Guy