Module:No Retreat! The Russian Front
|Length||short||Series||No Retreat series|
|1.4 Spanish Edition|
|1.3 Spanish Edition|
|Contributors||Mark Beninger, Kaiman, bdgza|
- Refreshed built-in scenarios (see note in 1.5)
- Moved turn 23 handling to the right-click menu of the turn marker (only enabled on turn 23)
- Movement trails are now optional (see No Retreat tab on preferences page)
- Games in progress can be updated by refreshing counters
Release 1.5 (wifferboy)
- Amended all event cards to the latest issue (3). Note that either one or both events on some cards have changed so that loading a game in progress from an earlier version will work, but the events in the Axis and Russian hands may be different than what was held before. Also note that to make the narrative of the card title match the cards that are played, you must do a Tools/Refresh Counters when using the built in scenarios.
Release 1.4.1 (bdgza)
- Fixed the OKH Offensive Orders counter (wrong counter image)
Release 1.4 (bdgza)
- Fixed Soviet Combat Results Table (6 on the 1:3 table should be CB) on the board
- Enabled movement trails
Everything else should work as in 1.3. Included scenarios have been updated for 1.4. Save games can be updated to the new version to enable movement trails if desired.
Release 1.4 Spanish Version
- Cards in Spanish
Release 1.3 Spanish Version
- Cards in Spanish
- Fixed Soviet Combat Results Table (6 on the 1:3 table should be CB)
- Fixed text of card #12 (General Mud)
- Removed "Move to Box" menus -- these tickle a VASSAL bug that causes moves to be "lost" in PBEM and live play
- Fixed problem with first "Draw Card" slot in the Axis hand
- Note: old save games will NOT be updated automatically -- but the Save Game Updater DOES work in this case
Notes on cards --
- Either player may look at either hand, but only the owning player can manipulate the hand
- A masked card shows a green border to the owner (and the card back to others) -- an unmasked card has no border
- Drawn cards are automatically masked -- discarded cards are automatically revealed
- Cards can be drawn using either the Draw Card buttons in the hand, or by pulling from the Draw Pile
- The Turn 23 button in the menu bar moves the "Not-45" cards to Out-of-Play, and adds the "45-Only" cards to the Draw Pile
- Note: the Turn 23 button does NOT remove cards from players hands -- this must be done manually
Notes on markers --
- Target markers can be placed by right-clicking on an enemy unit. The marker should be deleted manually.
- Counterblow markers can can be placed by right-clicking on a friendly unit. The marker should be deleted manually.
- Blitz/Shock markers should be created at the start of the turn, be kept in the Unused Markers box, and be deleted after use (or the end of the turn)
- Disorganized markers can be placed by right-clicking on a friendly unit. The marker should be deleted manually.
Notes on optional counters --
- All optional units can be found on the Out-of-Play map.
- All solitaire markers can be found on the Out-of-Play map.
- The "tank" counters can be found on the Out-of-Play map -- manually exchange them with on-map units if desired
- Don Stone
- Mark Beninger
- Chuck Kroegel
- Pierre Miranda
- Brian Doyle