Module:Silent Victory: U.S. Submarines in the Pacific, 1941-45
|SilentVictory v1.02.vmod||Module||12.07 MB||2016-01-29||3.2.13|
|SilentVictory v1.01.vmod||Module||11.9 MB||2016-01-29||3.2.13|
Version 1.02 adds the missing chart P1p from the Charts window.
(c) 2016 by Consim Press.
- 1. Each U-Boat now has its own window. Click on the button on the toolbar that corresponds to the U-Boat you wish to use.
- 2. IMPORTANT: Many markers are built into the various windows and displays. Such markers can be identified by a gray border in certain spaces where a marker would ordinarily be placed.
- 3. You do not need to roll dice and consult the T tables for targets. A counter has been made for all target counters. Targets are in "decks" on the left side of the Combat Display. Drawing a counter from these decks produces a random draw each time. Right-click on the target to flip it over to reveal name and tonnage.
- 4. A patrol log is on the right of the combat mat. Each month has a box. Dragging a target counter into these boxes will create a running calculation of tonnage sunk and ships sunk. NOTE: you can drag non-target counters into these boxes (like Mine or Mission markers) to mark the success of a patrol that failed to sink anything, BUT because VASSAL counts each counter in each box as a ship counter, the number of ships sunk will be in error until you drag such a counter out of its box.
- 5. Nearly all of the game's charts have been included (including the superfluous "T" charts in case you prefer to use that method instead of drawing counters from decks).
- Joel Toppen