Module:Struggle for Europe
|Publisher||Clash of Arms Games||Era||WWII|
|Players||2 to 6||Scale||Strategic|
Files and Module Information
|Struggle for Europe v2.3.vmod||Module||20.22 MB||2017-07-051||3.2.17||Aaron Kulkis akulkis00||bennyb|
|Struggle for Europe v2.2N.vmod||Module||19.8 MB||2017-05-21||unknown||Tom Cundiff||bennyb|
|Struggle for Europe v2.1.vmod||Module||19.77 MB||unknown||unknown||bennyb||bennyb|
The ETO Epic by Clash of Arms Games. Includes War Without Mercy, Brute Force and The Mediterranean
Refactored Parts Inventory Menu Button
Replaced lists within lists with tabs.
- Rotated to orient North as up
- Cleaned up (noisy JPG file) and replaced with smaller and cleaner PNG file.
Replaced single pieces tray with 5 trays implemented as separate boards:
ALL Trays have units/markers separated by which game box (War Without Mercy / Brute Force / The Mediterranian) that the pieces appeard in. Some scenarios specify that certain pieces (esp. forts and airfields) may not exceed the number in the particular box it appeared in.
- Markers For game status markers
- Axis Germany, Bulgaria, Finnland, Hungary, Italy, Rumania, Slovak, Spanish Blue Div.
- Soviet Soviet / Siberian forces on own tray
- Allied Belgium, Brazil, Great Britain, Denmark, France, Free French, Greece, Holland, Norway, USA, Yugoslavia + Poland.
- Neutrals Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Portugual, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, Turkey