Module:Tank Duel: Enemy in the Crosshairs
|TankDuel v1-4.vmod||Module||51.02 MB||2020-01-13||3.2.17|
|TankDuel v1-3.vmod||Module||51.02 MB||2020-01-03||3.2.17|
|TankDuel v1-2.vmod||Module||51.05 MB||2019-12-20||3.2.17|
|TankDuel v1-1.vmod||Module||50.71 MB||2019-10-18||3.2.17|
|TankDuel v1-06.vmod||Module||50.71 MB||2019-10-08||3.2.17|
(c) 2019 by GMT Games
Version 1.1 corrects several small bugs: Tank mat markers are placed automatically upon selecting a Tank. Infantry counters appear on top of Infantry Range card. Some German tanks errantly produced two Fire/Broken cards when right-click function selected; this has been corrected.
Version 1.2 adds Robota cards and improves Tank Mat design so that there is a little cushion between tank mats. This allows for cards to be played alongside tank mats – useful in solitaire and in scenario play.
Version 1.3 corrects battle cards #04, 05, and 06 to conform with printed game's final art.
Version 1.4 corrects a bug in which the GAME END card could end up in the top-half of the deck. Also corrected a bug where Damage cards could show up above the card-play strip.
- 1. Hold shift key down and right-click on Tank Mats or blank spaces for Tank Mats. Select from the popup menu the tank you wish to deploy. You can also deploy the markers for that tank, Fire cards, and/or Broken cards from this popup menu.
- 2. Before generating the Battle Deck, the player should first decide if and how many alternate battle cards to use in the deck. Open the Battle Cards window from the toolbar button. Right-click on the Alternate Battle Cards deck to either send its entire contents to the top half of the Battle Deck unchanged, OR drag out individual cards, right-click on them and choose their alternate form before sending to the TOP HALF of the Battle Deck (bottom-left stack in this window).
- 2.5. Similarly, if playing using City Terrain, the player will need to draw all card out of the City Battle Cards Deck, right-click on them, and select the City option before sending them to the Battle Cards Top Half. Otherwise, simply right-click on the City Battle Cards deck and choose to send contents to the TOP HALF of the Battle Deck.
- 3. Once the player has decided on Alternate Battle Cards and/or City Cards, to generate the Battle Deck, if not already open, open the Battle Cards window from the toolbar button. Right-click on the Create Deck button. From the popup menu the player may select how many decks to play as well as generate the deck. IMPORTANT: Deck generation may take up to 20 seconds to process. BE PATIENT. It will work, but just takes a little time.
- 4. When it is time to reconstruct the Battle Deck (a Reshuffle card has been drawn), open up the DECK window. Click on the toolbar button that says, "Send to Battle Cards Window" to send the contents of both the discard pile as well as the remainder of the draw pile back to the Battle Cards window. Open the Battle Cards Window once more. Right-click on the Create Deck Button and choose to Create Deck. Notice that the remaining decks counter has decreased. When it builds the final deck, the module will substitute the Game End card for the Reshuffle card.
- 5. To take a random card from a player, that player must send the contents of his hand to the Random Draw window by using the toolbar button in their hand window. The player taking the card may draw a random card from the Random Draw window's deck directly into his hand window.
- 6. The "Scenario Cards" window is a place where scenario-specific cards may be held.
- 7. The "Charts" window contains the data from all of the various player mats, infantry and Anti-Tank cards.
- Joel Toppen
- Pierre Miranda
- Craig Truesdell