Module:The Burning Blue
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
GMT Games LLC and Lee Brimmicombe-Wood's game about the Battle of Britain, 1940
|LBW's TBB webpage||TBB @ BGG||TBB @ CSW||TBB @ GMT|
- Thanks to the playtesters: Kevin Ankoviak, Evin Mulron, Torsten Spindler, and Mark Wardell.
- Thanks to Lee Brimmicombe-Wood and GMT Games LLC for allowing me to release this module.
- Thanks to Allan Cannamore for creating the fine Cyberboard Gamebox of which this module is a conversion.
If/when you discover bugs, please [email]
The current version is Version 1.2
Changes from Version 1.1 to 1.2:
- Modified unit names to adhere to British Squadron designations
- Added Delete command to TALLY HO and ORDERS chits
- reduced setup files to only 1st 2 scenarios and the into
Changes from Version 1.0 to 1.1:
- Modified commands so climbs and dives can be done with keyboard arrow cmds (alt-UP/DOWN)
- Modified commands so unit movement can be done with keyboard arrow cmds (ctrl-UP/LEFT...)
- Supplied startup files for scenarios 1-5 (and the intro)
- In addition to the Tote Board setup, Luftwaffe units are placed at scenario airbases
- Fixed a couple of OOB errors/ommissions
- Fixed a bug with the Detection Card discard command