Module:The Great War
|Length||short||Series||Commands & Colors|
Version 3.0 is not compatible with version 2.0. Version 2.0 is not compatible with version 1.0.
- Added the French Army expansion components and scenarios
- All scenarios updated and special personnel count added
- Replaced the command and combat cards with the new larger cards from the Centenary edition
- Changed the unit images and changed how special personnel is selected
- Added +1 HQ button to the hand windows
- Changed the toolbar button icons for the 2nd player team hand windows
- Updated the charts
- Updated and fixed the scenario notes window
- Changed board layout and include special personnel count
- Added a custom scenario banner
- NOTE: as before, it's possible to increase/decrease counters with UP/DOWN arrow keys
- r2: Added scenario #18
- Completely rebuild
- Added the Tank expansion components and scenarios
- Fixed the British medal spots, and moved the spots left a little
- Reduced the size of the cards, and moved the decks left
- Reduced the size of the decks panel
- Added draw card and random discard buttons to the hand windows
- Bolder and larger labels
- Bolder and larger scenario title label
- Added 2 more hand windows so it can be played with 2 teams of 2
- Moving a unit to a medal spot reduces all its figures automatically
- Added right-click menu item to remove special figure unit
- The board can be switched between countryside and war torn
- Added a tank expansion banner for Tank expansion scenarios
- Added new combined summary charts for units and terrain
- Terrain tiles have been updated
- Moved tiles and units to a floating window
- Renamed the module from "The Great War" to "C&C The Great War" because it conflicted with another game module
- Added a double-width medal bar so there are medal spots up to 18
- You can click the NO MAN'S LAND markers in the left column to toggle them.
- To change the numbers click to select, then use the keyboard arrow keys to adjust.
- Shift-click Figs Lost and right-click to adjust.
- Shift-click medal spots and right-click Change (CTRL C) to change the number of victory medal spots.
- Click a nation label and right-click Change (CTRL C) to change the nation.
- Use the End Turn button to change the starting player.
- Use the D6 x1 button for the No-Man's-Land shelling rolls.
- Pieces > Markers contains medal tokens for victory objectives.
- Pieces > Markers contains a targeting template. Drag this template on top of the target hex. Use Rotate (CTRL R) command if you are firing Axis reserve artillery. Use the right-click command on the template to fire 1-5 dice. Result is overlaid over the terrain.
- Right-click on wire tiles to Flip (CTRL F) them to shell crater.
- To adjust your HQ, click on the number value to select, then use the keyboard arrow keys to adjust. The HQ pool is automatically adjusted as well.
French Army Expansion
- Pierre Miranda