Module:The Hunters: German U-Boats at War, 1939-43
|The Hunters.vmod||Module||17.69 MB||2013-12-06||3.2.8|
(c) 2013 by Consim Press.
I'm working on an internal patrol log that is a bit more robust. The plan is for version 2 of the module to determine targets and calculate tonnage automatically. Right now I'm just figuring out how much automation I want to include.
- 1. When you first load the module, the U-Boat will need to be selected. To do this, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and right-click on the right-hand side of the screen. Choose the desired U-Boat from the pop-up menu.
- 2. A rudimentary spreadsheet function is accessible by holding the Shift key on your keyboard and right-clicking on the U-Boat mat (right side of screen). Just click on a cell and begin to type. There should be enough rows and columns to serve as a makeshift patrol log.
- 3. Many markers are built into the U-Boat mat and Combat Mat. Right-click on empty boxes to reveal built-in markers.
- 4. Small Freighters, Large Freighters, and Tankers have a Label function. Users can use this feature to enter the name and tonnage of the ship: eg. "Ontario, 3.1K"
- 5. Players can place sunk ships in the open space on the bottom of the Combat mat to record their victories.
- 6. Nearly all of the game's charts have been included at the publisher's request. Please only use this module if you have purchased the game. The designer and publisher put a lot of work into the project. Let's make sure they are properly compensated. :-) Thanks!
- Joel Toppen