Module:The Last Hundred Yards
Files and Module Information
Combined Game (LHY and LHY:AoE) LHY Europe
|LHY-ETOv1.07.vmod||Module||79.12 MB||2021-01-24||3.2||Marc Rivet||Jim Pyle|
|LHY-ETOv1.06.vmod||Module||79.24 MB||2021-01-21||3.2||Marc Rivet||Jim Pyle|
|LHY-1-37.vmod||Module||35.63 MB||2020-10-07||3.2||Jim Pyle||Allen Dickerson|
|LHY-1-36.vmod||Module||35.63 MB||2020-09-22||3.2||Jim Pyle||Allen Dickerson|
|LHY-1-35.vmod||Module||35.47 MB||2020-08-16||3.2||Jim Pyle||Allen Dickerson|
|LHY-1-30.vmod||Module||37.44 MB||2019-12-16||3.2||Jim Pyle||Allen Dickerson|
|LHY-1-20.vmod||Module||37.43 MB||2019-09-13||3.2||Jim Pyle||Allen Dickerson|
|LHY-1.15.vmod||Module||34.68 MB||2019-07-27||3.2||Jim Pyle||Allen Dickerson|
|LHY-1-00.vmod||Module||33.79 MB||2019-06-04||3.2||Jim Pyle||Allen Dickerson|
LHY Europe v1.07:
- Refreshed Pre-defined setups (Missions 1-24) enabling reporting.
- Corrected US/Ger Action menu items.
- Motion (green/red) marker will now rotate.
- LOS is now only visible to opponent when persisting. Counters are 40% opaque while LOS is drawn.
- Removed 'Wire' item from General Markers menu.
- Added 5 hex radius area of effect to Illumination marker.
LHY Europe v1.06:
- Combines both the LHY and LHY:Airborne over Europe modules. The intention is to include all missions and maps based in Europe.
- Refer to the ETO Change Log under the Help menu in game for further details.
- Two bonus missions (23 & 24) are also included.
ver 1.37: Corrected Mission #2 setup
ver 1.36: Updated CRT and TEC
ver 1.35: Updated Game Tracks and CRT
Random Draw Cup won't work for setups included in the module but will work for any New Game setups. You can use one of the unused Squad/Section cups if needed for Random draws in setups included in the module.
The Last Hundred Yards introduces innovative systems intended to model Small Unit Behavior in Combat during WWII
LHY_VASSAL Module 1.30 edits
1. Fixed Mission #6 setup 2. Fixed some counters not rotating 3. Cleaned up Movement Trails
LHY_Vassal Module 1.15 edits
1. Changed LOS marker to only report From and To hexes, not all hexes traversed. It also now displays total range. 2. Added a proper splash screen with the game box in it. 3. Added new art for the Terrain button, the Combat Tables, Maps and Charts buttons. 4. Corrected spelling of "borders" in Markers section. 5. Casualty track has been set up with zones to report (in the text buffer) the status of Casualty Differential levels and of the casualty marker. 6. Similarly, the time tracks have been edited to report (in the text buffer) total elapsed time, IF the HOURS, 10s of minutes, single minutes are moved/nudged in succession. 7. Initiative marker now reports the current holder of initiative when it's flipped or selected. 8. Rotation of Assault directional markers was not working. This was fixed. 9. Reduced size of mouseover stack display to 50%.
- Allen Dickerson
- Jon White