Module:Totaler Krieg! (2nd Edition) / Dai Senso
|Players||1 to 5||Scale||Strategic|
Files and Module Information
|14.0 (2019 Expansion Kit)|
|Axis Empires with SK_ver_14.0.vmod||Module||72.67 MB||2019-09-12||3.2||Marc Hanna||Frank Szarka|
|Obsolete Expansion Kit Files|
|Original Game Files (prior to Expansion)|
|AxisEmpires_10.65_bamgames.vmod||Module||33.31 MB||2013-01-25||3.2||Boka||brucesears, Jym|
|DS 1937 Start.vsav||At Start Setup 1937 (Pacific Theatre)||38 KB||2011-05-08||unknown||brucesears|
|AE 1937 Start.vsav||At Start Setup 1937||79 KB||unknown||unknown||brucesears|
|Out of Date Files|
- Added Expansion Kit Maps with improved rendition and two new zoom levels
- Added Expansion Kit Cards and Counters (exception: Dice of Decision and Fortune of War cards have NOT been updated in this version)
- Added Schiffskrieg counters to trays for the 1937 Scenario
- Minor cleanup and fixes
NOTE: ALL PREVIOUS 'EXPANSION KIT' EDITIONS ARE OBSOLETE, DUE TO SIGNIFICANT FINAL MAP DESIGN CHANGES.
Version 11.26: (obsolete)
- Added missing US Naval Superiority marker to Counters and DS Tray.
- Updated all scenarios.
Version 11.25: (obsolete)
- Corrected Placement of Texas BB in 1937 scenario.
- Added missing Servron markers to Counters and DS Tray.
- Added scenarios for DS 1943.
- Based on May 2017 upgrade kit and 2018 Scenario update information.
Version 11.23: (obsolete)
- Added all SK counters and included a 1937 start TK/DS scenario.
- Added SK charts for battles and shipbuilding.
- Added scenario with empty maps for combined TK and DS.
- updated ESV chart.
- All based on the May 2017 upgrade kit.
- fixed error where Allied blitz markers did not highlight radius properly.
Version 11.14: (obsolete)
- Added the replacement/new option cards, errata/new counters and the improved charts for the 'vanilla' game, based on the May 2017 upgrade kit.
- Updated map artwork for both TK and DS, based on the May 2017 upgrade kit. There are minor aesthetic errors due to overlay positioning.
- SK materials (from the May 2017 upgrade kit) will be added in an update, once the many e-counters for ships/LBAs are created -- target timeframe Sept 2017.
- Added option cards (and political charts and counters) for the upgrade kit.
- Added European War Status tracks in the "turn track" window (both for the published version and the "upgrade kit").
- Added "Custom US" counters from CSW (more green, correct card id number).
- Counter Tray ergonomy improvement.
Version 10.5: Rewrite and modified from the previous version:
- Card images from the published version.
- Complete rewrite of the internal system, including:
- Commitment of Support to the other theatre.
- Activation of minors to one faction.
- "smart" Force Pool remembering the position of counters (avoid stacking when sending to pool).
- Counters Trays for easier access to counter during game.
- Shading of Weather areas and weather for current turn.
- Shades for Failure, Blitz and HQ areas.
- Fixed Map and Cards from the published AE games (Decision Games, 2011).
- Work in progress: there are still some errors (small ones on cards, counter trays not fixed, Turn tracks not updated in the mini-window) that will be corrected soon.
- Fixed Units for Card 20, I-Boat pop-up options.
- Fixed Sea Zone, updated turn track to show proper weather listings.
- Added missing DS Western Card 1b.
- (TK + DS)- Updated to Designers' Release June 2010 (Major DS update from v7.13)
- (TK + DS)- Updated to Designers' Release April, '09
By permission of Thomas Prowell -- V 14.0 -- is based on the final update package.
WW II Strategic Level Simulation covering both the European and Pacific Theatres
Living rules and scenarios: [NOTE -- THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS OUT OF DATE AND WILL BE UPDATED UPON PUBLICATION OF THE UPGRADE KIT.]
Old stuff follows...
- 11/23/07 - New release of module after a new release of TK2. This module conforms to the new rules and updates at http://www.alanemrich.com/TK2_pages/tk2-downloads.htm.
- 10/6/06 - Version 2.00 released 10/6/2006. No functional changes from 1.03, but much smaller (in memory) maps. The map quality is slightly worse (but still decent), but 4 MB have been shaved off the size of the mod, which should increase rendering speed quite a bit.
- ~ 7/1/06 - Version 1.00 released. The mod is about 17 MB, so cannot be downloaded as a single file, but is reasonbly simple to build from the parts.