|Publisher||GMT Games||Era||Modern Warfare|
|Year||2006||Topic||The Cold War|
|Play By E-Mail - 1.0|
|Deluxe -3.0.10a Spanish Edition|
|2nd Edition - 1.3|
|1st Edition - 2.5|
|Contributors||mkiefte, tmccarron, jtesser, swampwallaby, bdgza, Kaiman, Dangulica|
Completely new module for 2010 Deluxe Edition.
Read the Quick Start in the Help menu before you start!
Play By E-Mail Edition
- This module is designed only for Play By E-Mail (PBEM) using ACTS or a similar service for cards play and dice rolls and Vassal for board tracking. If you cannot or will not use ACTS (or similar) then you should not use this module.
- This module is not automated. You need to do all the work in tracking the board, just as if you were standing in front of the physical copy of the game. Read the Quick Start in the Help menu for further details.
- This module is a stand-alone and NOT a follow-up or extension for the Twilight-Struggle-Deluxe-3.0.10a module.
- Cards in Spanish
Changes in 3.0.10a
Just minor fixes this time. We're running into fewer and fewer bugs. Did add a couple of very minor features.
- Added overview window and mouse-over-stack zoomer
- Removed deadlock during Headline Phase when one player plays a card with higher Ops with a non-playable event.
- Adds US Ops bonuses when card returned after Grain Sales played instead of card-owner bonuses.
- Markers now disappear when events canceled.
- NORAD not prevented when Quagmire played and NORAD has not yet been played.
Changes in 3.0.9a
Two bugs were accidentally introduced in 3.08a by a single misplaced parenthesis! My apologies to everyone. They are now fixed.
- Can now save and load log files. PBeM is still not supported: Many things will still not work.
- Fixed new bug: Mil Ops not updated for Soviet player.
- Fixed new bug in Che card that wouldn't allow you to perform second coup.
- Card events with free coups now give Mil Ops to opponent who plays card for Ops after event has been played.
Changes in 3.08a
- Grain Sales now works properly when played during Headline Phase.
- New feature: Can start game either WITH or WITHOUT Optional cards.
- Can no longer select the same country twice with Che.
- (Bug 3295, 3311) More observer problems fixed (observers right-clicking on Influence).
- Fixed: Bear Trap wouldn't allow Soviet player to play Scoring Cards if there were as many Scoring Cards remaining as rounds left (Quaqmire was okay).
- Fixed: Latin American Death Squads was previously applied everywhere.
Changes in 3.07a
- Fixed Missile Envy card so cards always placed in player area belonging to owner of Missile Envy card.
- Fixed: When opponent's hand revealed by CIA Created or Lone Gunman, it may stay revealed depending on who advances the turn.
- Refactored ca.mkiefte.Utilities.isEventPlayed to track down NPE.
- Fixed: Tracker wouldn't advance if China card is only card left and player didn't want to play it.
This ain't the last alpha version. Still bug hunting.
Changes in 3.06a
- Fixed more problems experienced by observers.
- Fixed more problems experienced by users of older Macs.
Changes in 3.05a
- Fixed crash for observers when a player query is executed.
Changes in 3.04a
- Fixed another problem experienced by users of older Macs.
- If US chooses to play Soviet card with Grain Sales, can now play both Ops and Event (even in Headline phase).
- Missile Envy no longer considers effects of Brezhnev Doctrine, etc. when choosing opponent card with highest Ops.
Changes in 3.03a
- Fixed deck reshuffling problem experienced by some users.
Changes in 3.02a
- Fixes for several bugs posted including:
- Problems with zoomer when there is only one card
- Problem with Brush War event on Java 1.5.
- Final scoring now reports more details for both players.
Changes in 3.01a
- We Will Bury You played in Headline followed by Quagmire in Soviet action round now gives three VPs to Soviet in American action round.
- Compiled against JavaSE 1.5
- Fixed Brush War, Indo-Pakistani, and Iraq-Iran War Events: did not ask for target if played a second time by the same player.
Based on Twilight Struggle 1st ed. v2.5 module, updated for 2nd edition cards.
v1.3: Added a "Draw pile remaining" count to the End turn message. This helps to divide cards evenly/fairly (for competition rules) when the draw pile is running out before the reshuffle.
This version represents the 1st edition of the printed board game
- Darcy Burgess
- Luca Di Gennaro
- Eddy Riggs
- Dan Kaufman
- Roger Leroux
- John Anderson
- John Longstreet