|Publisher||GMT Games||Era||Modern Warfare|
|Year||2006||Topic||The Cold War|
|Play By E-Mail - 1.0|
|Deluxe -3.0.10a Spanish Edition|
|2nd Edition - 1.3|
|1st Edition - 2.5|
|Contributors||mkiefte, tmccarron, jtesser, swampwallaby, bdgza, Kaiman, Dangulica|
Completely new module for 2010 Deluxe Edition.
Read the Quick Start in the Help menu before you start!
Play By E-Mail Edition
- This module is designed only for Play By E-Mail (PBEM) using ACTS or a similar service for cards play and dice rolls and Vassal for board tracking. If you cannot or will not use ACTS (or similar) then you should not use this module.
- This module is not automated. You need to do all the work in tracking the board, just as if you were standing in front of the physical copy of the game. Read the Quick Start in the Help menu for further details.
- This module is a stand-alone and NOT a follow-up or extension for the Twilight-Struggle-Deluxe-3.0.10a module.
- Cards in Spanish
Changes in 3.0.11b
More bug fixes.
- Red Scare/Purge now subtracts correct amount when played multiple times in the same turn.
- (Bug 3313) Module will now complain if there is something other than a card in the draw pile (e.g., a reminder marker).
- (Bug 4288) NullPointerError when non-card dragged into player hand (e.g., a reminder marker).
- (Bug 3073) Invasion is cancelled if player hits ESC when choosing invading country (e.g., Indo-Pak War; Iran-Iraq War).
- (Bug 3081) Module now complains if there are no cards in the draw pile (this shouldn't happen if you leave the draw pile alone).
- USSR no longer recieves 2 VPs twice if US plays a Soviet war card after Flower Power
- USSR no longer receives 2 VPs from Flower Power if Arab-Isreali War is played by US after Camp David Accords
- Tear Down This Wall now prevents Willy Brandt
- If a player coups in a battleground after Cuban Missile Crisis, they now lose irrespective of who the phasing player is.
- Can no longer "Draw Specific Cards" from main deck.
- Opponents hand pops up automatically when CIA Created or Lone Gunman played.
- Glasnost calculated bonus Ops incorrectly.
- Can now play several events that allow you to conduct ops as if a card were played into Space Race.
- This includes ABM Treaty, Olympic Games, CIA Created, Lone Gunman (if you have at least a +1 bonus),
- Missile Envy, and Grain Sales (special case: if you return the Soviet card).
- The module still will not let you use a card played with UN Intervention on the Space Race (until someone can tell my why)
- (Bug 9469) Fixed crash resulting from hitting ESC when selecting a card from dialog (e.g., Bear Trap)
- Asia status now reflects state of Formosan Resolution. NOTE: This does not reflect Asia's state for the Summit event!
- Updated DealCardsAction.java to 3.2
Changes in 3.0.10a
Just minor fixes this time. We're running into fewer and fewer bugs. Did add a couple of very minor features.
- Added overview window and mouse-over-stack zoomer
- Removed deadlock during Headline Phase when one player plays a card with higher Ops with a non-playable event.
- Adds US Ops bonuses when card returned after Grain Sales played instead of card-owner bonuses.
- Markers now disappear when events canceled.
- NORAD not prevented when Quagmire played and NORAD has not yet been played.
Changes in 3.0.9a
Two bugs were accidentally introduced in 3.08a by a single misplaced parenthesis! My apologies to everyone. They are now fixed.
- Can now save and load log files. PBeM is still not supported: Many things will still not work.
- Fixed new bug: Mil Ops not updated for Soviet player.
- Fixed new bug in Che card that wouldn't allow you to perform second coup.
- Card events with free coups now give Mil Ops to opponent who plays card for Ops after event has been played.
Based on Twilight Struggle 1st ed. v2.5 module, updated for 2nd edition cards.
v1.3: Added a "Draw pile remaining" count to the End turn message. This helps to divide cards evenly/fairly (for competition rules) when the draw pile is running out before the reshuffle.
This version represents the 1st edition of the printed board game
- Darcy Burgess
- Luca Di Gennaro
- Eddy Riggs
- Dan Kaufman
- Roger Leroux
- John Anderson
- John Longstreet