Module:Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe
|Length||0.5 to 50 hours|
|Unconditional Surrender 2nd Edition v2.3.1.vmod||module||17.17 MB||2019-01-31||3.2.17+|
|Unconditional Surrender 2nd Edition v2.3.0.vmod||module||17.17 MB||2017-11-17||3.2.17+|
|Unconditional Surrender 2nd Edition v2.2.4.vmod||module||17.15 MB||2017-10-08||3.2.15+|
|Unconditional Surrender v2.0.1.vmod||module||16.87 MB||2016-03-10||3.2.15+|
|USE_Case_Blue.vsav||scenario save file||6 KB||3.2.11+|
|Contributors||César Moreno, Kevin Coombs|
- v2.3.1 - USE 2nd edition update courtesy of César Moreno. This adds the following:
- - This fixes the entry turn of a few counters in the Main Event scenario.
- v2.3.0 - USE 2nd edition update courtesy of César Moreno. This adds the following:
- - Vichy Will 1s and Prod 1s markers.
- v2.2.6 - USE 2nd edition update courtesy of César Moreno. This adds the following:
- - Pop-up windows to track Movement Points, Attacker DRM, and Defender DRM.
- - A Highlight Hex feature to color a specific hex, such as where an Air Strike originates or hits.
- - The Log window states the ID of the ground unit moving and when an air/naval unit's Sorties count changed.
- - A Movement Trail feature to see where a counter moved hex-to-hex.
- v2.2.4 - USE 2nd edition update courtesy of César Moreno. This is updated for the 2nd edition and is compatible with the 1st edition. If you only have the 1st edition, download the USE1 errata from BGG or CSW.
- v2.0.1 - A major update courtesy of César Moreno. It includes corrections to reflect errata through Oct 2015 to the map, Player Aid sheets (This module uses the designer's Living Rules version), and unit Entry-H dates. Technical changes were also made for such things as fixing issues with markers in the Diplomacy Cup and implementing more functionality such as being able to clone or delete any counter or sending a unit to its Eliminated box by selecting Eliminate.
- v1.0 - Module includes all scenarios in the published Playbook.
- Kevin Rohrer
- Rick Galli
- Mike Lange
- Simon Thompson
- Fred Buchholz