Module:Unhappy King Charles
|Year||2008||Topic||English Civil War|
Files and Module Information
|2.1 Automated Card Dealing -- final version with "old" graphics|
|UKC_v2.1_FOW.vmod||Module||9.71 MB||2014-05-21||3.2.11+||Lukasz Grabun|
|2.024 Automated Card Dealing|
|UKC_v2.024_FOW.vmod||Module||9.71 MB||2014-05-02||3.2.11+||Lukasz Grabun|
|2.023 Automated Card Dealing|
|UKC_v2.023_FOW.vmod||Module||9.71 MB||2014-04-30||3.2.11+||Lukasz Grabun|
|1.21 Fog of War|
|UKC_v1.21_FOW.vmod||Module||10.35 MB||2012-02-25||3.0+||Justin Hoffman|
|UKC ver1.1.vmod||Module||10.34 MB||xxxx-xx-xx||3.0+||Joel Toppen|
Note: version 3.0.1 of the module has been removed as it was utterly broken and not really working as intended. Version 2.1 is still available and should be working fine.
Version 3.0 brings new art, new function (e.g. stat display)
Version 3.0 features (new compared to 2.1):
- 1. MedWar cards are automatically added to the deck,
- 2. each General counter can now display General's attributes (including number of Brigades he commands and their total strength),
- 3. placing and flipping counters is now much easier.
Version 2.024 fixes minor bugs with reporting.
Version 2.023 features some major changes:
- 1. dealing cards is now a one-click operation,
- 2. Late War deck adds automatically to the draw pile,
- 3. Player Hand windows feature now buttons through which they may
- a. discard random card to discard pile or
- b. other player hand,
- c. draw a card from discard pile (Parliament only),
- d. draw a card from draw pile.
Version 1.21 "FOW" is a minor change to Joel Toppen's v1.1. Version 1.21FOW now provides the ability to mask brigade counters to keep the combat values secret. Only the owning player (or the solo player) can flip units to reveal their strengths for combat (however, both sides have the option to flag units with their own flags to allow for units to switch allegiances during play). I added blue/orange "backs" for the brigade units and the ability to mask them. The Royalist player will also need to manually flip the 3 units that start on the map at the start of a new game. No other changes were made to Joel's work.
- Joel Toppen
- Lee Forester
- Roger Leroux
- John Longstreet