|Year||2012||Topic||French Wars of Religion|
|Players||2 to 6||Scale||Strategic|
Before you start, please read "How to Use This Module" in the Help menu or Player Aids menu after opening the module! There is also a Quick Start file to help the process of starting a game (either with or without ACTS)--it assumes some familiarity with VASSAL.
NOTE: This module DOES NOT enforce rules. Players need to know the rules and apply them correctly. It does track the Protestant space count just like the Here I Stand module.
Compatibility and Upgrading: Saved games and logfiles from earlier versions are not compatible--never change module versions in the midst of an ongoing PBEM game. The only way to "upgrade" from earlier versions is to create a brand new saved game with the most recent module that replicates your existing game state from the older module.
Known Issues: The Duke of Alençon royal doesn't add 1 VP to France's score like it should when using the "Marries" action. Adjust the VP marker manually.
- Map overlay to reflect play of the Union of Arras event
- New, simpler procedure for choosing HRE religious preference (done in player hand, read the Help)
- Additional one-click dice rolling options
- Removed spurious messages generated when a random treasure is given to another player
- Fixed an issue related to removing Le Testu from play
Managing Control Markers
For module changelog and older versions, see the module discussion page
- John Longstreet