|Year||2012||Topic||French Wars of Religion|
|Players||2 to 6||Scale||Strategic|
UPDATE: The module file is new as of 18 September 2014, but the version number is unchanged. This update fixes 4 images (HRE Mercs For Hire, HRE informant front/back, and Stevin scientist) that were previously triggering an obscure Java bug for users with Java 7u25 or newer. You can safely start using this immediately with ongoing games (as long as they were begun with 2.2).
Before you start, please read "How to Use This Module" in the Help menu or Player Aids menu after opening the module! There is also a Quick Start file to help the process of starting a game (either with or without ACTS)--it assumes some familiarity with VASSAL.
NOTE: This module DOES NOT enforce rules. Players need to know the rules and apply them correctly. It does track the Protestant space count just like the Here I Stand module.
Compatibility and Upgrading: Saved games and logfiles from earlier versions are not compatible--never change module versions in the midst of an ongoing PBEM game. The only way to "upgrade" from earlier versions is to create a brand new saved game with the most recent module that replicates your existing game state from the older module.
- Map overlay to reflect play of the Union of Arras event
- New, simpler procedure for choosing HRE religious preference (done in player hand, read the Help)
- Additional one-click dice rolling options
- Removed spurious messages generated when a random treasure is given to another player
- Fixed an issue related to removing Le Testu from play
Managing Control Markers
For module changelog and older versions, see the module discussion page
- John Longstreet