|Players||2 to 4||Scale||Miniatures|
Saving Lists Instructions https://docs.google.com/document/d/14J-v7G-C1bYUx2XAXwod_LAftdIJt1svpheU_qnPsFM
Players Guide by WarroomPL http://warroom.pl/en/playing-warmahine-and-hordes-online-about-vassal-gaming-platform/
Warmahordes Module v5.2.1 release
1. Added Caine0, Sevy0, and the Supreme Guardian sprites.
2. Added Hitch, the Trench Dog, and a new sprite for trencher longgunners.
3. Fixed the missing grid for the Vulcan
4. Updated the damage boxes for Cinnerators, Bastions, Tharn Bloodpack, Ravagers, Ravager Shaman, Bears, Champions, Wardens, Shard Pirate officer, and other medium based infantry that lost boxes in the mk2 to mk3 chang over.
5. Added an Arcana button.
6. Fixed Wurmwood and Cassius to reflect their Mk3 changes.
7. Updated the link in the Help menu to point to the new Warmachine and Hordes Vassal community server. This new server was created as the moderators and owner of the old server were MIA.
Warmahordes Module v5.2 release
1. Updated all black and white CID images to card art images. Please let me know if i missed any.
2. Fixed the Khador Rager chassis grids to have the right boxes.
3. Updated the battle engine models and grids to have the updated number of boxes. For those models with above 36 boxes, no grid is currently available.
4. Merged in Exemplar CID Models (Hand of Silence is missing art, and Hollow Holden as the card isnt online yet)
5. Merged in Crucible Guard and corrected the liberator grid.
6. Added new 2D Terrain.
7. Added 15 premade maps.
8. Added Journeyman league scenarios and objectives.
Warmahordes Module v5.1 release
1. Removed all legacy maps that will not work with SR2018
2. Removed SR2017 and Added SR2018 Scenarios
3. Merged in the Man O War CID models.
4. Updated some models and artwork that were missing.
5. Changed the Hill Graphics to be more clearly Hills in the new terrain set.
Warmahordes Module v5.0 release https://drive.google.com/open?id=1agYyCcfTnFxoRknodnpS1zU1EoB_r1hK
Change notes from v4.6.2
1) Merged all prior CID extensions into the main module, up to and including Primal Terrors. (Crucible Guard, Man-o-War, and SR2018 are still seperate extensions)
2) Reworked the sprite archetecture to allow the player to change the base color of each model. This can be done with shift ] and shift [
3) Added multiple missing game pieces, including but not limited to Craelyx, Elais Gade, Dire Troll Brawler, Agata, Lt Gwen Keller.
4) Removed prior steamroller versions and out of date menus.
5) Removed the old, illegal maps.
6) Added a set of 11 current "legal" maps.
7) Updated the scoreboard to have a better turn counter. it now cycles from Top of 1, bottom of 1, Top of 2, etc...
8) Corrected the unit chevron marker to work with the new sprite archetecture.
9) Added additional graphics to the objectives to graphically differentiate between the 3 types. These can be cycled with ] and [
10) Fixed the objective markers so that you can once again add Control E and Control ; labels.
11) Updated the terrain system
a) Added new library of 2D terrain to more accurately reflect boundaries and actual tournament pieces
b) Restructured the terrain menus.(old terrain is still there)
c) Added Corrosion and Continuous fire markers for Burning and Acid terrain.
d) Updated the Terrain placement grid to show where terrain is not allowed.
13) Added Lightning AOE templates.
14) Added Artwork for all current game pieces that did not have sprites, so there should no longer be any blank bases.
Current CID extensions
CID Retribution: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s0LJ-H0PBf-dd1Allq2hcOWkcOPFdBJ1
Please send any bugs, comments, new sprites, or maps to Warmahordes.email@example.com
Getting Started Guide to the Warmachine and Hordes Module for vassal (This is probably very outdated and in need of an update)
Updated by PG_Corwin and Malnorma
Old version 4.5.6 :'
Old Version 4.3!
The Warmachine/Hordes vassal project is an ongoing creative venture. Multiple people have put in alot of effort and uncountable hours to make this module a reality for all of us. As time goes on, the hands on the wheel may change, but never forget those who have gone before. Thanks to everyone who has chipped in to make this module available to us all. -Shisenshi (the latest sucker to try driving the beast)
Ok all, I have gone through the current model library and here is a list of what is missing(as far as i can tell, if the entire game piece is missing, i may have missed it, as i am not omniscient)
If you have any of the models listed below painted please send a top down closeup picture to Shisensi & Dev team. Keep in mind, that the scale of the models is very small. 30mm base = 35x35 pixels 40mm base = 48x48 pixels 50mm base = 60x60 pixels
So if you have a very detailed pic, scaling it down turns it very grainy. If you are good with pixel art, that's definitely the way to go.
- Both=Needs art and/or a sprite
- Sprite = Needs a sprite, has art(which may be crappy black and white, but at least its something)
- Not listed = has a sprite, may or may not have art as well.
Agathia (Sprite) Aikos2 (Sprite) Mortenebra2 (Sprite) Skarre3(Sprite)
Agrimony(sprite) Hellslinger(Sprite) Blood Priestes(Sprite) Misery Cage(sprite) Axiara(sprite) Severa(Sprite)
Blighted Trollkin Marauders(sprite) Jussika(sprite) Smog Belchers(sprite) Iron Mongers(sprite) Scharde Pirates(sprite) Dirge Seers(sprite)
Caine3(sprite) Ryan2(sprite) Watts2(sprite) Haley3(sprite) Past(sprite) Future(sprite) Siege2(sprite) Rocket Turret(sprite)
Falk(sprite) Trench Buster(sprite) Trencher Warcaster Lieutenant(sprite)
Trencher Longgunners(sprite) Longgunner Officer(Sprite) Trencher Express Team(sprites) Trencher Mechanic(sprite)
Stormsmith Grenadiers(sprites) Commando Officer(sprite)
Kozlov(sprite) Malakov(sprite) Zevanna(sprite) Strakov2(sprite) Kommando(sprite) Sorsha3(sprite)
Mad Dog(sprite) Rager(sprite) Victor(sprite)
Sofya(sprite) Forge Seer(sprite) WG Artilery Kaptain(sprite) Suppression Tanker(sprite) Strike Tanker(Sprite)
Bombadier Officer(sprite) Sgt Dragos(sprite) Atanis and Standard(Sprite)
Siege Chariot(sprite) Assault Chariot(sprite)
Durant2(sprite) Feora3(sprite) Malekus(sprite)
eye of truth(sprite) Indictor(sprite) Revalator(sprite)
Deliverer Arms Master(sprite) Champion of the Order of the Wall(sprite) Elias Gade(sprite)
Aelyth Vyr(sprite) Fane Knight Guardian(sprite) Priest of Nyssor(sprite)
House Ellowyr Swordsmen(sprite) House Shyeel Arcanists(sprite) Ryssovass Defenders(sprite) Spears of Scyrah(sprite)
Crosse2(sprite) Caine3(sprite) Ryan2(sprite) Watts2(sprite) Cyphon(sprite)
Colbie Sterling(sprite) Eilish(sprite) Gibbs(sprite) Sergeant Nicolas Verendrye(sprite) River Raiders(sprite)
Prime Conflux(sprite) Servitors(sprite)
All crucible guard sprites CGInfantry grunt done.
Brennos(sprite) Storm Raptor(sprite)
Night witch(sprite) Wolfrider Champ(sprite)
Azrael(sprite) Blight Wasps(sprite) Golab(sprite)
Ammok(sprite) Blighted Nyss Warlord(sprite) Fyana the lash(sprite) Grotesque assassin(sprite)
Ice witches(sprite) Grotesque Banshee(sprite) Chosen(sprite) rottwings(sprite)
strider blighblades(sprite) Gorag rotteneye(sprite)
Jalaam(sprite) Morghoul3(sprite) escorts(sprite) Zaadesh2(sprite)
Chiron(sprite) Scarab Pack(sprite)
Zaadesh1(sprite) Venator Dakar(sprite)
Horgle2(sprite) Kolgrimma(sprite) Madrack3(sprite)
Sea King(sprite) Ice Troll(sprite) Brawler(sprite)
Valka(sprite) Pummeller weapon(sprite) Pummeller crew(sprite) Bushwacker officer(sprite) Bushwacker mortar(sprite) pyg lookouts(sprite) Bear Handlers-Leader(sprite)
All Grimkin need sprites except for Dreamer Skin and Moans(better art)
Gremlin Swarm (sprite)
BLOB(sprite) Bone Shaker(sprite)
Battle Boar(sprite) Dracodile(sprite) Splatter Board(sprite)
Mistspeaker(sprite) GremlinSwarm(sprite) Hutchuck(both) Kwaalak gubsplatter mac froggyface and Gubbernaut von sublime(sprite) Eilish(sprite) Chef(sprite) Soul Slave(sprite) Long Chops(sprite) Husk(sprite) Void Leech(sprite) Bone Shrine(sprite)
Boil Master(sprite) Spirite Cauldren(Sprite) Croak Trappers(sprite) Valkyries(sprite) Farrow Commandos(sprite)
Privateer Press game Warmachine and Hordes module.
©2001-2018 Privateer Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privateer Press, WARMACHINE®, Cryx, Cygnar, Khador, Protectorate of Menoth, Retribution of Scyrah, HORDES, Circle Orboros, Legion of Everblight, Skorne, Trollbloods, Convergence of Cyriss, Grymkin and their logos and slogans; warjack, warbeast, and warcaster are trademark property of Privateer Press. Used with Permission. Art assets by Ben Boyd, programming by Jeffery Brady and Ben Boyd.