Turn Tracker Installation Instructions
(Redirected from Turn ref installation)
Turn Tracker Installation
- Download the File:Turntracker.zip.
- Unzip the AutoImage.zip archive to find two directories:
- turn - The Class files
- Source - The Source
- Unzip your module file:
- Change your module file from Name.mod to Name.zip.
- Unzip it.
- Copy the turn folder from turntracker.zip into your unzipped module.
- Optional: Rename Name.zip as Name.mod.
- Import Turntracker into your module:
- Start your module.
- Right-click on the top-level [Module] component. ]
- Select Add Imported class from the bottom of the menu.
- At the Enter fully qualified name of Java class to import prompt type in turn.TurnTracker and click OK.
- Configure Turn Tracker.
- You have now installed an empty Turn Tracker with no levels.
- Right-click on your newly created Turn Tracker Component to start adding levels and sub-levels.