Vassal mod for Up Front has been updated to v3.4.4 and is now available for download.
Added a Starting Setting command.
Added two new Flank Fire Counters.
Requires Vassal 3.3.1 or greater.
Vassal mod for Operation Mercury: The German Airborne Assault on Crete, 1941, by GMT Games, has been updated to v1.2 and is now available for download.
Vassal mod for Nations in Arms: Valmy to Waterloo has been updated to v1.5 and is now available for download.
Ardennes 44, of GMTGames, has been updated to v1.7 and is now available.
Crossing the Line – Aachen 1944, Vassal module version 2.0, is now available.
Strike of the Eagle has been updated to v1.3 and is now available.
Imperium Romanum II Vassal module version 3.0 is now available. This version improves the power and mobilization boards.
Vassal module version 1.3 is now available for Avalon Hill‘s Source of the Nile from 1978. The update fixes the Blank Label issue.
- LOS tool now dims unit counters and markers, rather than making them invisible
- Added ‘Attack’ tool that works similar to the LOS tool, indicating which unit is attacking, including ‘From’ and ‘To’ hexes
- Removed visible hex numbering, since the maps have the hex numbers in the artwork; hex numbering still reported
- Changed FFE marker from sticky to regular marker; FFE marker can now be placed on top of stack
- Added additional zoom factors to make viewing multi-map configurations possible
- Added right-click option to ‘Add HQ’ to all transport and amphibious transport units; also added to WGER Munga 106MM RR units
- Added right-click option for placing Missile markers on relevant units; cycles through Reloading, Low Ammo, Out of Ammo
- Added right-click option to Recon units to ‘Spot Concealed’ units at a distance of 5 hexes
- Added right-click option to Helo units for ‘Nap of the Earth’ and ‘Landed’ markers
- Added right-click option to all vehicle units to ‘Place Wrecks’ marker at bottom of stack
- Added a ‘6-dice’ button to the toolbar
- Added the Notes window to the toolbar