- User Interface
- Clean, modern
- Code Base
- Cross-platform. Support as many platforms as possible, but definitely those already supported: Various Unixes, Mac/OS, Various Windows. Options for future expansion to tablets, android?
- Clean code base with Unit tests incorporated from the start.
- Security on server rooms
- Security of hidden information in saved games and passed accross network to clients. Public Key Cryptography?
- Servers, Clients, Networking
- Remove single point of failure with current server
- Build server into client so any client can be a server
- Central Vassal Server becomes a Central tracker tracking which servers are currently available and what games are running. Dice Server?
- Module files, saved games, log files
- Human readable ASCII
- XML highly preferable