Module:Blue Water Navy
|Publisher||Compass Games||Era||Modern Warfare|
|Year||2019||Topic||The Cold War|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
|BWN v1.10.vmod||module||32.29 MB||2021-04-01||3.4.11|
|BWN v1.9.vmod||module||32.29 MB||2020-12-24||3.4.11|
|BWN v1.8.vmod||module||32.29 MB||2020-12-22||3.4.11|
|BWN v1.7.vmod||module||32.29 MB||2020-12-19||3.4.11|
|BWN v1.6.vmod||module||32.29 MB||2020-12-18||3.4.11|
|BWN v1.5.vmod||module||31.84 MB||2020-12-15||3.4.11|
|BWN v1.3.vmod||module||31.83 MB||2020-12-02||3.2.17|
|BWN v1.2.vmod||module||31.83 MB||2020-11-24||3.2.17|
|BWN v1.1_rev.vmod||module||31.83 MB||2020-11-16||3.2.17|
|BWN v1.1.vmod||module||31.81 MB||2019-11-14||3.2.17|
|Maintainer||Edgar Gallego, Al Cal|
|Contributors||Don Herndon, Stuart Tonge|
BGG Link: Blue Water Navy
(Newest) Version 1.10: Corrected by Al Cal (LeSpass).
- Added ‘Receive a Hit’ command on the context menu of production option Patriot & Improved SAM counters.
- Added ‘Send to Destroyed Box’ command on the context menu of production option Patriot & Improved SAM counters.
Version 1.9: Corrected by Al Cal (LeSpass).
- Victor III (I) 1989 has same name as Victor III 1989 – Fixed.
- USA P3 & USA P3 Option counters reverse side swapped – Fixed.
- Queen Elizabeth Buccaneer has reverse side – Fixed.
- RORSAT & RORSAT Option counters have reverse side – Fixed.
- MiG-23 from Black Sea has reverse side missing – Fixed.
- Netherlands Atlantique named as Netherlands P3 – Fixed.
- Kilo85+ counter has regular Kilo as reverse side – Fixed.
- Kilo89+ counter has regular Kilo as reverse side – Fixed.
- MiG-31 1985 from Kola has regular MiG-31 reverse side – Fixed.
- Victor III 89+ has Victor III (I) 89+ reverse side – Fixed.
- Task Force Black repeated in scenario 4 – Fixed.
- Stacking of discarded cards in the USSR Deck Tab – Fixed.
Version 1.8: Corrected by Al Cal (LeSpass).
- Fixed- Tu-22M & Tu-22M 1985 reverse side images swapped.
- Added 'Place Landing' command on the context menu of the Task Force counters.
Version 1.7: Corrected by César Moreno.
- Initial zoom level changed (zoomed out).
- Buttons for drawing cards to the private hands
- Movement reports for markers
Version 1.6: Corrected by César Moreno. - It reports movement of units on the map.
Version 1.5: Corrected by César Moreno.
- Added zoom levels x0.1 & x0.15
- Added invisible option to units, so you may use the TF boxes of the map instead the TF windows. It also won't report movement of units on the map.
- Added a 30% zoom extra for the cards (when mouse over card).
- Discard cards with CTRL-D
- Cards automatically unmask just by placing them on the map.
Version 1.3: Corrected by Al Cal (LeSpass).
- Replaced US-3, US-8 & US-9 ‘83-85’ counters with their ‘89+’ versions on the Tactical Surprise 1989 scenario.
- Added ‘Receive a Hit’ command on the context menu of SAM and Target counters.
- Added ‘Send to Destroyed Box’ command on the context menu of all unit counters.
Version 1.2: Corrected by Al Cal (LeSpass). Added missile launched option to these counters: US-12, Oscar II Option, Queen Elizabeth Buccaneer.
Version 1.1_rev: Corrected by Al Cal (LeSpass). Added back of Enterprise's F-14.
Version 1.1: NATO Ship US-3 has the corrected backside. Tactical Surprise scenarios include the missing Tu-16 Strike unit in Syria.
- Jim Lederer
- Carmelo Romero
- Peter Rider
- Pierre Miranda