Module:De Bellis Vassalus
|Publisher||Wargames Research Group||Era||unknown|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||unknown|
Ancient miniatures warfare
- Added ability to put multiple boards together, to play DBM for example.
- 2.1 has optimised graphics for smoother gameplay.
To help with the memory leak issue I have found it helpful to minimise the VASSAL window every so often as this seems to reset the memory use.
- I have removed the name tags from the counter artwork
and added in a "name" label option. This should allow you to use the mod for DBM or other games, though DBM will probably need a larger board size. -Added in a 24x32 and 32x32 board for those that like to play DBA on bigger boards.
- added recoil move for units
- pivot ability for ruler and wheel gauge
- pips die now functions as an actual die, click in the middle of the counter to roll
- new DBV version
- added Fire Arc for Artillery
- added Fire Arc for War Wagons
- reduced number of rotate facings<
- corrected issue with non-rotating unit decription
- added more terrain
- terrain in legal sizes from small to large pieces
- two versions of boards (grassland and desert)
- rescaled all graphics to ease further development
- scaled graphics down to half size because of memory problems
- changed fire arcs and ZOCs to red for better visibility
- corrected issues with ZOC and recoiling
- added pursuit trait to Warbands, Knights, Hordes and Scythed Chariots
- corrected issues with new Vassal version, selection now visible, fire arc corrected
- corrected depth of battle wagons and linked issues