Module:Invasion of the Air-Eaters
|Players||1 to 3||Scale||Strategic|
|Length||Medium||Series||Metagaming Microgames series|
You can find more screenshots and background information at the Project Home Page.
Metagaming Microgame #12
I did this over module 2 and a half years ago, and have just gotten around to uploading it now. Man, how time flies when you have a kid!
- Deploy AirEater Bases and Air Converters by right clicking and chosing DEPLOY.
- To set up a new game, use File > New Game (Basic)
- To mark production as devestated, SHIFT-CLICK the Production Number on the map, and RIGHT-CLICK to devestate or rebuild production. Alternatively, you can use the (-1) (-2) (-3) markers.
- Track the current turn with the Turn counter on Turn track (Orbit window).
- You can track total production by placing PROD marker on the Turn/Nuke or AI index tracks (both on the Orbit window). The PROD marker can indicate +10/20/30/40 by right clicking it.
- Track research by draging researched units to the R&D Box (Orbit window).
- Track nukes by draging a nuke markers to the map and the Turn/Nuke track (located on the Orbit window).
- Oil isn't implemented. Markers similar to the production numbers would need to be added, if anyone is requests it.
- Nationalities are not implemented. Boarders and country colors could be added to the map and a nationality indicator added to ARMY counters.
Change Log 0.0.6
- Added named regions to Orbit board so meaningful information is reported in the log window, e.g., "Turn moves 1 -> 2"
- Added invisible board numbering to map so meaningful information is reported in the log window, e.g., "Lander moves Orbit -> 0605"
- Corrected AI Index (there was no 13 box)
Contact Feel free to send bug reports/feature requests/etc. to jimu.
Oh yea. Have fun!