|Year||2014||Topic||American Civil War|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
Files and Module Information
|Cedar_Mountain_v2.20.vmod||Module||21.87 MB||2020-04-11||3.2.17||Allen Dickerson||Allen Dickerson|
|Cedar_Mountain_v2.20.vmod||Module||21.87 MB||2020-04-04||3.2.17||Allen Dickerson||Allen Dickerson|
|Cedar_Mountain_v2.10.vmod||Module||21.85 MB||2019-10-28||3.2.15||Allen Dickerson||Allen Dickerson|
|Cedar_Mountain_v2.02.vmod||Module||21.75 MB||2016-04-05||3.2.15||Allen Dickerson||Allen Dickerson|
|Cedar_Mountain_v1.03.vmod||Module||15.54 MB||2015-04-16||3.2.15||Greg Laubach||Greg Laubach|
|Cedar_Mountain_v1.02.vmod||Module||15.53 MB||2015-02-13||3.2.15||Greg Laubach||Greg Laubach|
|South_Mountain_1_2.vmod||Module||19.96 MB||2019-03-30||3.2.16||Allen Dickerson||Allen Dickerson|
|South_Mountain_1_1.vmod||Module||19.79 MB||2017-05-06||3.2.16||Allen Dickerson||Allen Dickerson|
|South_Mountain_1_0.vmod||Module||19.61 MB||2015-04-24||3.2.15||Allen Dickerson||Allen Dickerson|
- South Mountain added 4/24/2015 (1.00)
- South Mountain revised 5/5/2017 (1.01)
- South Mountain revised 3/30/2019 (1.2)
- Cedar Mountain added 11/06/15, with a similar graphic and design package as South Mountain.
South Mountain revised 3/30/19
- CSA Macbeth battery was missing; this has been added to relevant scenarios
- Four battalions of the Union Hartsuff Brigade were missing: 11PA a, 11PA b, 83NY a, and 83NY b; these have been added to relevant scenarios
South Mountain revised 5/5/17
- Fatigue Level "OK" was missing from Brigadier counters; this was corrected
- Added a toggleable SP counter as an optional marker for those wanting to better replicate physical play
- Some markers combined, such as May/Must Advance, Refuse Left/Right
Cedar Mountain updated to 2.02 4/4/16 to address a few small issues and to consolidate/reduce markers.
- 6VAa regiment dismounted now has a disordered side
- Cavalry regiments have their own Charge! and Blown markers (as they can act independently of their parent brigade)
- Deployment markers now cast an "area of effect" to aid in set-up
- Attack and March orders "markers" created for use with independent cavalry regiments
- Overmove layer added for Corps commanders; toggle on when a Corps Cmdr exceeds his 10MP allowance to retain their influence radius, the radius notation will be changed to 0.
- Each side now has its own movement trail color.
Cedar Mountain v2.21: Fixed a few more marker issues (some not rotating when flipped); Banks' counter still not cooperating, however.
Cedar Mountain v2.20: Fixed a bunch of issues: Replaced Banks' counter (wasn't rotating properly); fixed two CSA dismounted cavalry units, whose disordered sides would not display; fixed mouseover not showing SP markers; added an Abandoned Guns counter to reflect latest series rules; Added a consolidated Orders counter for use on map (not on Brigadiers); now toggles through Attack, Advance and March.
Cedar Mountain v2.10: Added a Strength Point marker, which can incremented to reflect either current unit strength or losses. For that "just like a physical copy" play (at the cost of map clutter and larger stacks)
© GMT Games 2014; Greg Laubach and Richard Berg Design
- Greg Laubach
- Allen Dickerson