Module talk:Empire of the Sun
- 1 Files and Module Information (Old Versions)
- 2 Changelog
- 2.1 Version 5.0 Revision 8
- 2.2 Version 5.0 Revision 7
- 2.3 Version 5.0 Revision 6
- 2.4 Version 5.0 Revision 5
- 2.5 Version 5.0 Revision 4
- 2.6 Version 4.3Q
- 2.7 Version 4.3P-01
- 2.8 Version 4.3N-02
Files and Module Information (Old Versions)
|EOTS_4.3Q.vmod||Module||13.16 MB||2017-11-25||3.2.16||Francisco Colmenares|
|EOTS_4.3P.vmod||Module||11.8 MB||2016-09-16||3.2.17||Francisco Colmenares|
|EOTS_4.3N.vmod||Module||11.78 MB||2015-10-06||3.2||Francisco Colmenares|
|EOTS_4.3M.vmod||Module||11.84 MB||2015-06-29||3.2||Francisco Colmenares|
|EOTS_4-2.vmod||Module||9.65 MB||2014-07-28||3.2||Francisco Colmenares|
|EOTS_4-11.vmod||Module||9.85 MB||2013-12-30||3.2||Francisco Colmenares|
|EOTS_4-10.vmod||Module||10.25 MB||2013-08-22||3.2||Judd Vance||Alexander331bc|
|4.04a - includes new Turning Point Scenario Draft Rev 3|
|EOTS 4.03.vmod||Module||9.09 MB||unknown||unknown||Alexander331bc|
|EOTS Ver 3_1.vmod||Module||8.55 MB||unknown||unknown||spetras73|
Version 5.0 Revision 8
- On-Map Replaceable Units List.
- Changed the "Unmark Moved Status" toolbar icon.
- Changed the "Player" toolbar icon
- Joining Battles is slightly more streamlined: Pressing a battle letter automatically activates the small battle tag in the upper left corner of the unit and sets the battle at the same time. You no longer need to toggle the label first before assigning a battle.
- Discard/Removed card piles no longer draw cards randomly (there's no need).
- Movement Trails would fall out of sync in some very specific scenarios when turning them on/off before/after moving. In/Out of Supply Report fixed.
- Fixed the Billiton (2116) and Panay (3014) hexes that wouldn't "slot" into the hex grid.
- Game Turn Marker "Hops" over multiple units in the turn track to find an empty spot. Must be a VASSAL bug that re-triggers the command when the counter slides into an existing stack. Workaround: keep track of when the counter moved.
- Fix the "Eliminated" unit message to indicate the old location.
- CVL Amagi was missing an Out of Supply command.
Version 5.0 Revision 7
- New extensive player aid charts (version 4) courtesy of Christian van Someren (BGG user Chritianv). These replace the old charts.
- Deck reshuffle is Automatic upon using the End of Turn button if either Tojo or Manchuria are in the discard pile.
- Play of Tojo Resigns as EVENT automatically flips the Game Turn Marker if needed.
- Play of Soviets Invade Manchuria as EVENT automatically converts Harbin and Mukden to Progress of War hexes if needed.
- Modified Reports to be more precise when units flip to full strength, reduce, activate and are in/out of supply.
- Reports of Marker flips note old status vs new status.
- Modified Report of Control status less verbose.
- Hidden command <CTRL+SHIFT+Z> can toggle an individual piece's AZOI regardless of the board situation. Use this to synchronize AZOI shading if upgrading your old games puts AZOI out of sync with the module.
- On Map AZOI. Units no longer have active AZOI while off the mao (i.e. Air units in China Box, Turn Track, Delay Box, etc.). Fixed
- CA Nachi missing a Battle Tag command. Fixed.
- Markers and Units didn't stack together properly. Fixed.
- 15th Army missing an Out of Supply command. Fixed.
- BC Alaska missing a Delay command. Fixed.
- Used ASP reporting not working for 2 used ASP. Fixed.
- Playing Allied Card #26 "Operation Lilliput" as event removes it from the game. Fixed, now goes into the discard pile.
- Playing Allied Card #84 "Carrier Raids" as event discards it. Fixed, now it's removed from the game as event.
- Playing Allied Card #84 "Carrier Raids" wrongly reports it as Card #37 (also displays as #37 in the discard pile). Fixed.
- Playing Japanese Card #78 "Tainan Air Unit" as event discards it. Fixed, now it's removed from the game as event.
- Playing Japanese Card #29 "Battle of Santa Cruz Islands" wrongly reports it as Card #28 (also displays as #28 in the discard pile). Fixed.
Version 5.0 Revision 6
- Game Turn Marker disappears when setting up the game. Fixed.
- Game Turn Marker added to the Markers window for games broken under Revision 5. Added.
Version 5.0 Revision 5
- Map AZOI when coming from reinforcements/eliminated windows. Fixed.
- OOS Reporting from air units. Debug message removed.
- Used ASP Reporting. Fixed.
- ASP Marker Reporting. Fixed.
- Activation Reporting should include Location. Fixed.
- New Orleans Class, needs supply status command. Fixed.
- Correct Play reporting for Japanese Card #65 Yamato Suicide Run (says 2OC when it's a 1OC). Fixed
- Next Turn Reporting <CTRL + N>. Added
- Improve Battle Tag reporting. Now they report Location and which Battle they Join (A, B, C, etc)
- SEAC LRB has wrong AZOI shading. Fixed.
- W Brigade should not have a Flip command. Fixed.
- War in Europe Hot Keys weren't working. Fixed
- Game Turn Marker doesn't stack properly. Fixed.
Version 5.0 Revision 4
- The zones for the player hand regions have been adjusted so cards will snap more intuitively, especially the Hand and Future Offensives slot.
- The Japanese 15th Army (20-12) lacks a supply status command. Fixed.
- Toggling the Single Step Stripe menu option issues the wrong text report in the log. Fixed.
- 23AF should be set up in hex 3009 rather than 2909 for Both the 1941 and 1942 scenarios. Fixed.
- 28th Army at Bangkok should start the 1942 scenario reduced, not at full strength. Fixed.
- Fixed the Map. The Borneo shoreline was wrong, there should be no water access between Sinkawang (2217) and the hex south of it (2216).
- Fully compatible with all 4.3P game files.
- Like the previous version, if you load any 4.3M, 4.3N, 4.3N-01, 4.3N-02 version game files you will need to update it using the Tools -> Refresh Counters menu option as the "Referee" side in order for the cards counts to properly update and show in the inventory screen. This is a one time refresh only per game file.
- This version has added a hand count inventory window. It should accurately show how many cards each side is holding (Japanese and Allied). An empty windows means both side's hands are empty.
- If you are using any 4.3M, 4.3N, 4.3N-01, 4.3N-02 version game files you will need to update it using the Tools -> Refresh Counters menu option as the "Referee" side in order for the cards counts to properly update and show in the inventory screen. This is a one time refresh only.
- Changed UNBUILT transportation routes from d