- 1 Goals
- 2 Design Issues & Requirements (aka Brent's design blog)
- 2.1 1-Aug-17 Game Piece Definitions stored in saved games and log files
- 2.2 1-Aug-17 Internationalization (I18n) and Localization (L10n) requirements for Vassal 4
- 2.3 29-Aug-17 Scripting Language Requirements in Vassal 4
- 2.4 30-Aug-17 Vassal 4 Scripting Language review
- 2.5 3-Sep-17 Vassal 4 Scripting Language - Lua prototype test
- Import modules created with other GameBox tools including Vassal 3, cyber-board, ZunTzu
Design Issues & Requirements (aka Brent's design blog)
What are the implications of removing Game Piece Definitions from saved game and log files in Vassal 4?
What lessons did we learn about I18n & L10n from Vassal 3?
What are the requirements for a Scripting Language Implementation for Vassal 4?
A short review of a few options available for a Vassal 4 Scripting Language
The results of my attempt to develop a prototype Vassal to Lua scripting language interface