Module:Here I Stand
|Players||2 to 6||Scale||Strategic|
Before you start, please read "How to Use This Module" in the Help menu or "Module Help" in the Player Aids toolbar menu. There are valuable tips that explain the module's features.
As always, this module is not compatible with games begun using earlier versions of the module. Contact me if you'd like assistance updating an ongoing game to the latest version.
- Labels on Religious Struggle display to clearly mark the outlined boxes as shufflers for debaters
- Reporting for exploration/conquest markers placed via right-clicking the Crossing Atlantic box
- Fixed egregious error that prevented keys from flipping to their Protestant religious side
- Protestant debaters properly report the number of VP scored when they get burned at the stake
- Corrected Henry Petitions For Divorce diplomacy card to be dealt properly by the menus
Managing Control Markers
For module changelog and older versions, see the module discussion page