Wargames are games that depict military actions. Wargames are set in a variety of timelines, from the Ancient period to present conflicts and even in the future. Thematically, Wargames cover everything from actions between small units on a very small board to larger, extremely detailed conflicts and even global-scale wars. Although most Wargames are based on historical situations, there are Wargames based on fantasy or science fiction, as well as Wargames based on hypothetical but historically-based situations (e.g., nuclear war between the Soviet Union and the USA). Probably the most popular period for Wargames is World War II, followed by the Napoleonic Wars and the American Civil War. However, Wargames cover a vast range of conflicts, and if you are interested in a particular war you are quite likely to be able to find a game that covers it in some way.
Pages in category "Wargame"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- Module:A Winter War
- Module:Advanced Squad Leader
- Module:Advanced Tobruk System
- Module:Agricola, Master of Britain
- Module:Anima Tactics
- Module:Apocalypse Europe: WWII
- Module:Apocalypse in the East: The Rise of the First Caliphate 646-656 A.D.
- Module:At Any Cost: Metz 1870
- Module:Awesome Little Green Men
- Module:Table Battles
- Module:Tactics II
- Module:Teutons!: Assaults on the West, 1870-1940
- Module:The Battle of Raphia
- Module:The Great Heathen Army
- Module:The Grunwald Swords
- Module:The Invincible Armada 1588 AD
- Module:The Lamps Are Going Out
- Module:The Shores of Tripoli
- Module:The Way of the Warrior (Second Edition)